Hosted by Jacquie Crader
Embark on a holiday adventure in the heart of America. This lower Mississippi River cruise offers a special holiday gala, bonfires on the levee, holiday decorations and performances, and traditions both old and new! Come create treasured memories of the season!
Lower Mississippi River Cruise
December 4-12, 2022
Day 1: Explore Memphis, Tennessee. Complimentary Hotel Stay.
Day 2: Embark the American Queen and Begin Your Journey
Day 3: Travel the Mississippi to the Delta
Day 4: Vicksburg, Mississippi
Day 5: Natchez, Mississippi
Day 6: St. Francisville, Louisiana
Day 7: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Day 8: Nottoway Plantation
Day 9: New Orleans
Cruise Ship: American Queen
Cruise Line: American Queen Voyages
- Scroll down and complete the Pre-Booking Form for each cabin you would like to reserve.
- This is the information we need to give the cruise line to reserve a cabin without a deposit.
- When you get the confirmation from your vacation consultant, look it over carefully and identify any changes that need to be made.
- If it’s satisfactory, go to step 3.
- If changes need to be made, let your vacation consultant know.
- Once your booking is acceptable, call your vacation consultant to put a deposit on the cabin!
Other Questions? Feel free to contact your Jacquie or your vacation consultant! If you don’t have one or don’t remember their contact information…
- Click for a consultation
- or Call (970) 480-1114 (office)
- or Call/text (832) 523-2469 (cell)
- or Email email@example.com
General Information for your party (Please complete one form for EACH cabin):
As the primary traveler, please answer general questions for the cabin: